- Pepper Black
- Relaxed fit
- Unisex fit (ladies for a slimmer fit order one size down)
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Vintage look
- 7/8" double-needle topstitched collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
- Double-needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- Artwork (Direct To Garment aka DTG)
**** LIMITED TEE (once it’s gone it’s GONE)
This month we are paying homage to the popular Black teen sitcom Moesha.
Moesha was the representation that black teens needed when it premiered in 1996.
The show gave us an inside view of what it was like growing up in a beautiful black LA neighborhood as a teenage Black girl. Fashion was everything and community was important. The cast of Moesha kept us on our toes each week. From teenage dating troubles to family issues, Moesha touched on topics that were important to the Black culture.
Be sure to be the first to cop this limited collection before it sells out and stay tuned for all of the new OlA releases coming soon!
We thank you for continuing to support Only in America; the brand with a story!
WASH INSTRUCTIONS - Dry Clean (for best result)